An ORGBORD® is a wall or frame mounted board to keep all regularly accessed equipment, tools, information, permits or padlocks in one place.
Completely customisable, these boards are designed to suit indoor and extreme outdoor applications. Many ORGBORDS are used in the offshore environment to track personnel on board and provide a go-to for vital safety information and emergency phone numbers.
ORGBORDs are specific to your procedures and requirements, usually designed using company colours and logos. Include a magnet accepting, or a dry-wipe finish. A full range of mounting accessories are available to help you install your ORGBORD® in the most useful space for your workforce.
Some of the common applications are below:
- Muster Stations – with mounted T-card racks for emergency evacuation. More...
- Lockout Boards – store padlocks and other lockout items centrally. More...
- Tag Stations – dedicated storage for frequently used Tags. More...
- 5S Shadow Board – improve efficiencies and create a visual check on stocks.
- Emergency Plans – magnetic boards that can be stored rolled-up and deployed in an emergency.
- On-duty Signs – with inbuilt sliders to show who is currently on duty.
With a large library of designs, our advisors are well placed to share best-practice concepts from your industry.
- Material: Aluminium or Steel Composite options
- Drywipe, magnetic or tough protective laminate options
- Fully Customisable Design and size
- Marine-grade photoluminescent available
- Supplied pre-mounted with accessories as required.
- Design assistance by REGALTAGS advisors
- Multiple mounting methods
- Full colour design as standard
All ORGBORDS are customised to meet your requirements