Flange Tags provide a highly visual status checklist to show that all steps of the flange break process have been safely carried out. As a multi-part Tag with perforated tear-off sections, no steps can be missed during your flange management processes – a key part in achieving 100% leak-free start-ups.
The flange checklist tag often has sequentially numbered tear-off sections. This provides visual evidence of each step being carried out and can be retained as an effective audit trail. See our Tag Section Holder system for how to store and manage these effectively. We manage the unique identification numbering of many global companies to eliminate the risk of any duplication across different sites.
Our FLANjTAGS® are completely customisable and our a library of tried and tested designs ensures we can create them to fit seamlessly into your existing processes. Our experienced Tag advisors can also provide advice and share best practices from across the industry to give you the most up-to-date Flange Tag design.
- Multiple tear-off sections
- 100% recyclable
- Material: Prism polypropylene
- UV resistant
- Freeze resistant
- Fully customisable design
- Available with QR codes / barcodes
- Available with VARiTAG® unique numbering
- All corners rounded to reduce cut risk
- Bilingual or dual languages available
- ISO 4892-2:2013 Tested Material
- ASME PCC-1-2022 Recommended
All products can be customised to meet your requirements