FLANjBAND® is a tool designed to help quickly and reliably mark flange bolts with the correct sequence for torquing.
Marking a flange for bolt torquing can be a laborious process, with technicians often relying on memory, or writing the sequence directly onto the flange to ensure they torque each pass in the correct order. FLANjBAND is the hassle-free alternative, designed to take the headache out of the whole process. Timed evaluations have demonstrated a 75% reduction in the time spent marking the flange. The pre-applied markers also reduce the risk of human error, ensuring your bolt torquing process is consistently compliant.
A unique patented design, the FLANjBAND has the following features:
- Markers pre-applied in line with ASME PCC-1 bolt-tightening procedures
- Attach with a magnetic clip, which holds the FLANjBAND in place
- Includes QR codes to integrate with your existing or future bolting software
- All components are marine-grade for ongoing re-usability
FLANjBANDs are stocked in the most common flange sizes – 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 and 28 bolt – larger sizes can be manufactured as required.
- ASME PCC-1 Compliant
- Reusable marine-grade materials
- AR Codes for software integration
- Lightweight and compact