Group Lock Boxes
Gardus™ Group Lock Boxes are a great way to simplify the locking out of large equipment especially when multiple people are working simultaneously on the same machinery.
After a machine of process is locked out the key or keys are placed in the box. This box is then secured shut by the personal padlocks of all workers. The box cannot be opened until every worker has removed their padlock. This keeps the lockout process central, saves multiple locks at each lock-out point and shows at a glance which workers are still active.
We have a huge range of equipment for lockout procedures so get in touch to discuss your full requirements.
- Steel construction with durable powder coated finish
- Available for portable or wall mounted application
- Internal space for hundreds of keys or fuses
- Key hook storage option available
- Available in Red and Yellow finish
- In stock for quick despatch
A wide range of options with special requirements available on request