Gardus® LOTO Safety Padlocks are designed specifically for lock-out applications. They are durable, lightweight, UV stable and highly visible. Safety Padlocks are essential for any lock-out procedure and are frequently used in conjunction with our reusable cable lockouts, hasps, gate valve lockouts and other lockout devices.
Many different features are available for the varying lock-out applications:
- The option for a smaller shackle is ideal for use in the isolation of switchgear or breakers and electrical cabinets.
- Also available is non-conductive, non-sparking and non-magnetic padlocks, compatible for highly sensitive electrical installations. These are insulated to protect your workforce from accidental electrical surges or seepage of residual power.
These Safety Padlocks are also key retaining until locked; a safety feature which avoids the risk of padlock being unsecure. All Safety Padlocks are also available with master key, keyed alike or keyed to differ options, which allows you to coordinate a hierarchy of control according to the qualifications of your technicians.
Padlocks can be engraved and colour-filled with a sequential numbers or technicians names and supplied with matching engraved key Tags. This assists in keeping track of isolations and management of LOTO operations.
- Keyed to Differ, Keyed Alike and Master Keyed all available
- Sequentially engraved or personalised as required
- Range of colours available for colour coding
- Compatible with other REGALTAGS lockout devices
- In stock for quick delivery
- Suitable for offshore use
- Key retaining until locked to ensure no padlock is left unlocked
A wide range of options with special requirements available on request