XDROP Drop Mats
The XDROP Drop Mat is a dropped object prevention work mat used widely in workspaces with grated flooring and open handrails. It stops small tools, bolts and other items from falling through the decking grid. As it is frequently deployed in high risk areas, the XDROP Drop Mat is fire retardant and is manufactured from a premium mesh material to reduce the ‘sail-effect’ and any puddling by allowing wind and liquids to pass through.
The XDROP Kit comes with a compact carry bag for storage and transportation on site. The carry bag includes padded shoulder straps giving the user free hands to use both handrails when climbing stairs and on deck. The user also benefits from an integrated kneeling pad within the construction of the bag to assist when working on the hard grating areas.
The positioning of the marine grade fastenings is designed to allow the XDROP Drop Mat to be folded for use in confined workspaces and secured up hand rails where necessary.
Despite increased awareness, tools and other items falling from height still rank as one of the top workplace killers. The XDROP Drop Mat is a very effective solution to reducing this risk.
You can further enhance your XDROP range with our new accessories:
- XDROP Small-Parts Tray – Attaches to the XDROP Mat to keep small components in one place.
- XDROP Waste Bag - Easily collects and carries small waste items like cable ties and old fasteners.
- XDROP Split Mat - Designed to fit around pipes and protrusions on deck. Includes a secure Velcro connection to prevent small items from slipping through.
- Material: Fire Retardant XDROP Mesh
- Fitted with 6no adjustable
- In stock for quick delivery worldwide
- Multiple size options available
- Includes carry bag with shoulder straps and kneeling pad for working