EXTAGS® are inspection tags which identify the Ex inspection status of equipment in ATEX environments.
They maintain a highly visual appearance which enables quick identification of the degree of the inspection such as 'Visual', ‘Close’ or ‘Detailed’. This is especially useful when in high-up or difficult to reach areas as the status can be seen at a glance. Colour and text can be changed yearly.
Manufactured from Prism material with UV and freeze protection, they can be relied on to identify equipment inspection status for years.
We have helped many corporations develop EXTAGS® for their procedures. Contact us for best-practice concepts from your industry.
- Material: Prism polypropylene
- ISO 4892-2:2013 Tested Material
- UV resistant
- Freeze resistant
- 100% recyclable
- Fully customisable design
- Full range of colours for colour-coding
- Available with QR codes/ barcodes
- Available with VARiTAG® unique numbering
All products can be customised to meet individual requirements